Friday, February 22, 2008

NYC Snow Storm 2008

The first major storm of the season dropped five to seven inches of snow in the city today. I'm not really a winter person, and when it comes to photography, I'm not as active a shooter. However, today's snowstorm was undeniably beautiful, and since I had my camera in hand, I took full appreciation through my lens. Rather than deal with the hustle and bustle of the city on a cold winter day spent catching pedestrians from near skull-cracking slips and falls, I decided to head for the solitude of Central Park in a walk across town. I don't really fancy myself a landscape photographer, and perhaps if I had my tri-pod, I would have. Nevertheless, I couldn't ignore the beauty the park provided so I shot away. The images follow below. Enjoy!


































1 comment:

K. Koromantee said...

As always, whether winter or summer, you encourage us to notice the beauty within and around us. Thank you, ocean!