Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cell Phone Capture

This month marks the first time I've owned a cell phone with a camera! I upgraded my jalopy of a cell phone to a Blackberry Curve. A phone with a camera? Now I'm REALLY in trouble! :-) Here are some random shots of simplicity. Click any image to enlarge. Enjoy!


young muslim boy




building, light, shadow



untitled door, cynder blocks, light and shadow



folk, just chillin'




laundromat play






fire escape light and shadow



we move your life



uptown street scape




floating smiley face




three bicycle wheels




urban renewal



view from St. Nicholas park, Harlem


brotha's, we must turn the corner...



vc

4 comments:

D-Place said...

great pictures!

DeAngela said...

Love the shot from of the
view from St. Nicholas park. Hope you continue to have lots of fun with your cell phone camera. It's addicting. lol.

m_pixel said...

Nice! Better resolution that I would have expected from a cell phone camera. I particlularly like the two boys in the laundromat, "We mover your life," and the view from St. Nicholas Park.

m_pixel said...

Ooops--"move."