Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm Back!

Self-portrait. Mid-town, NYC. July 2013

Wow, it's been four months since I posted on my blog! I've been "stuck" on Facebook  and Instagram and all its quick upload and access from my iphone. Technology is moving amazingly quick since I began this blog in 2005, as a showcase for my photography and musings. My photography has really evolved since then, and the creative journey continues to be an exciting one!

To my followers, supporters and fans, I apologize for not posting more frequently. I have lot's of new images (I've been busy) to share so be sure to check back on this site for further updates!


You Can also
FOLLOW ME on these other sites:
Instagram: @oceanstide
Facebook: facebook.com/oceanmorissetphotography
Website: oceanmorisset.com

I'm back!




No comments: