Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rainy day in Peekskill, New York

In many cases, he rain tends to make people feel sad or depressed and oftentimes it is referred to as a 'miserable' day. I've always loved the rain for the cleansing and calming affect it has on the environment and in my spirit. On rainy days I feel introspective and at peace. I never mind getting caught in it (especially in the summer), or sitting in my car listening to the droplets pitter-patter against the vehicle. The best rain experience is always had from inside my home where I can enhance the ambience, by lighting candles, burning incense and listening to the pellets of rain tap against the windows and skylight. It's how I celebrate rain. On a recent drive I made some images from inside my car on what to me, was a beautiful day in Peekskill.

No comments: